About TVmomma:

I created this blog a few years back when I used to watch television 14 hours a day. I was getting highly-opinionated with what I see on TV and I wanted to spare my husband from my rantings so I thought of blogging about them instead.

I have called TV as my amusement park -- right in my own home. But now, things have changed and my TV viewing has been limited. I still post on this blog but only when I felt so strongly about what I've seen, and when I have the time.

For reprint and for anything else, please leave a message on the comment area. Thank you.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Big Breasts On TV

I have never seen women in a workout program to have such big breasts like in Gilad. The women in Gilad's fitness show, aired on FitTV wear as much as an F cup (I'm not sure what is the last cup for bras).

Anyway, I'm wondering if exercising made their breasts bigger. I'm also wondering if they are not getting uncomfortable carrying those heavy breasts while doing the routines..."up on one, down on two." In fairness to these women, they do wear tight fitting bras and that keep them from bouncing.

Nowadays, it's hard to tell when breasts are fake or not. Breast alteration is a record high every year. People, men and women alike, just put a lot of emphasis on breasts for some reason.

Once I voiced out my opinion about those women who have breast surgeries to enhance the look of their bodies. The person I was talking to happened to be a man and he told me that I did not know what was going on with those women-- what emotions they suffer just because they were born flat/small chested. He then added that I did not have such complex because I was endowed with good ones.

From then on, I stopped being judgmental. But to see large breasts in a workout show? It's kind of disconcerting, don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment