About TVmomma:

I created this blog a few years back when I used to watch television 14 hours a day. I was getting highly-opinionated with what I see on TV and I wanted to spare my husband from my rantings so I thought of blogging about them instead.

I have called TV as my amusement park -- right in my own home. But now, things have changed and my TV viewing has been limited. I still post on this blog but only when I felt so strongly about what I've seen, and when I have the time.

For reprint and for anything else, please leave a message on the comment area. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shawn is my Favorite

Shawn Johnson is my favorite in Dancing with the Stars. Compared to the women dancers on the show-- the professionals or the "stars", Shawn does not look the part with her rather stocky figure, But when she dances, she's all grace and finesse. I get mesmerized by her.

I know she puts her heart in every move and that's what makes her special. Her years of training in gymnastics has honed her to be focused, attentive to detail, balanced, and graceful under pressure. And of course, her smile is always there.

And the judges agree: 9-9-9.

No comments:

Post a Comment