About TVmomma:

I created this blog a few years back when I used to watch television 14 hours a day. I was getting highly-opinionated with what I see on TV and I wanted to spare my husband from my rantings so I thought of blogging about them instead.

I have called TV as my amusement park -- right in my own home. But now, things have changed and my TV viewing has been limited. I still post on this blog but only when I felt so strongly about what I've seen, and when I have the time.

For reprint and for anything else, please leave a message on the comment area. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Same Moon, Same Sun, Same Star - Little Bill Song

Whenever I watch this episode of Little Bill from Noggin, I go through the day singing the song. This is from the episode with the title, "Same Moon, Same Sun, Same Star." The song really has great melody. Today, I wrote the lyrics because I want to sing it right.

Same Moon, Same Sun, Same Star

You'll find the same moon,
Same sun, same star;
No matter where
in the world you are.

When you look up in the sky
You can wave and say hi
'Cause I ---
Will be waiving to you
My darling, too.

Isn't the lyrics very cute? They apply to children as well as grown-ups. Makes parting sweet and a little easier. I really like it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter loves Little Bill and I love this song. We sing it all the time. Thanks for posting the lyrics.

Anonymous said...

Saw this ep again today. Saw it for the first time about 3 weeks post partum and cried! (blasted hormones!) What a sweet song, makes me wish I could play the ukelele!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing down the words! :) I just saw your post was from 2009... Now you see how great this episode is b/c it's 2011 and my 2 year (and me!) are just enjoying it for the first time :)

Anonymous said...

I love this song! I actually googled the lyrics that's how I found your site

Anonymous said...

I seen it twice and love it . I seen it in 2011 and know 2012 . But I been looking for the lyrics for the song. And I found it threw your blog and yahoo. Thank You Liz Torres.

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful!!! Thanks to you I found the lyrics THANKS.
I have been a nanny of triplets for 3 amazing years, and it is time to go for me. I think this song is perfect for my triplets.

Anonymous said...

I love that you posted the lyrics. I just finished watching this little Bill episode with my 2yr old. We loved the song but I could not write it down soon enough. Thank you so much for making it available. We enjoy singing and this song is perfect to add to our list of songs to belt out in the car or whenever. Thanks again! T&Jaeya2012

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting the lyrics. When I watched this with my 1 year old, I cried. I am a flight attendant and I am gone often, so this struck a chord in me... Such a beautiful, bittersweet song.

Post a Comment