About TVmomma:

I created this blog a few years back when I used to watch television 14 hours a day. I was getting highly-opinionated with what I see on TV and I wanted to spare my husband from my rantings so I thought of blogging about them instead.

I have called TV as my amusement park -- right in my own home. But now, things have changed and my TV viewing has been limited. I still post on this blog but only when I felt so strongly about what I've seen, and when I have the time.

For reprint and for anything else, please leave a message on the comment area. Thank you.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sad for Kate and Jon

I know it's coming but I still feel sad that Jon and Kate Gosselin's marriage ended in divorce. I think fame have been too much for them. And even if they deny it, it's their reality show that started this out. Ironically, they cannot quit their TV show-- maybe they are under contract or something or maybe they are financially obliged to. The Gosselins have been well blessed with the show -- with a nice house, vacations, and a career for Kate but look where it led them.

It is just so sad to see Kate being so sad herself. On the other hand, Jon was indifferent. Like all the love to his wife had been flushed out of him. Every follower of Jon and Kate Plus 8 knows how Kate had treated Jon, even admitting to herself that she had been hard on him. But of course Kate justifies everything as she always does. She has this kind of thing about her -- that of packaging herself as blameless.

I don't want to judge her or him -- they have more than what's going on in front of the camera. It's just really really sad to know of the divorce and I thought about it all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment