About TVmomma:

I created this blog a few years back when I used to watch television 14 hours a day. I was getting highly-opinionated with what I see on TV and I wanted to spare my husband from my rantings so I thought of blogging about them instead.

I have called TV as my amusement park -- right in my own home. But now, things have changed and my TV viewing has been limited. I still post on this blog but only when I felt so strongly about what I've seen, and when I have the time.

For reprint and for anything else, please leave a message on the comment area. Thank you.

Monday, June 30, 2008

No Serbs Left

As of today, there are no Serbs left at Wimbledon. No Ana Ivanovic, no Novak Djokovic, no Jelena Jankovic.

No one got through the quaterfinals. It's a shock to see top players losing and leaving so early during a tournament. Maybe this is the time new seeds have to bloom.

And yet, the defending champion, Venus Williamns, is still a strong contender along with her sister, Serena. Will it be a Williams call again or a new seed?

No comments:

Post a Comment