About TVmomma:

I created this blog a few years back when I used to watch television 14 hours a day. I was getting highly-opinionated with what I see on TV and I wanted to spare my husband from my rantings so I thought of blogging about them instead.

I have called TV as my amusement park -- right in my own home. But now, things have changed and my TV viewing has been limited. I still post on this blog but only when I felt so strongly about what I've seen, and when I have the time.

For reprint and for anything else, please leave a message on the comment area. Thank you.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Busy TV Nite

I was in and out with three channels yesterday: NBC, CNN, and ESPN. Yes, I was watching the NFL Kickoff with Giants and Cowboys, the Democratic National Convention, and the match between Federer and Berdych.

Yes, it was a busy TV night-watching while my two girls were fast asleep. My team didn't win but I was not the bit disappointed. As I know now, it's not how you begin the season but how you finish it.

I did enjoy Bill Clinton's speech; though it was too long. And I was kind of neutral about Federer losing in the quarterfinal of the US Open. He won the Wimbledon and he is still the greatest tennis player there is. Well, arguably.

No comments:

Post a Comment