About TVmomma:

I created this blog a few years back when I used to watch television 14 hours a day. I was getting highly-opinionated with what I see on TV and I wanted to spare my husband from my rantings so I thought of blogging about them instead.

I have called TV as my amusement park -- right in my own home. But now, things have changed and my TV viewing has been limited. I still post on this blog but only when I felt so strongly about what I've seen, and when I have the time.

For reprint and for anything else, please leave a message on the comment area. Thank you.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Cable Bill Increase

Lots of TV-watching going on, even if I have been busy with other things. College football had kicked off, U.S. Open's championship games would be this weekend, and NFL would start next week.

Our family enjoys watching TV. But today was a letdown. I received our cable bill with an increase of $16. My basic cable fee was up for no reason, and of course, I will make a call, and demand for an explanation.

Every year fees go up for any reason. Electric, water, HOA, insurance. It's okay if salaries increase as these fees do, but they don't. And raises are hard to get, most of the time you have to battle in order to get one. But these providers, they call the shots, they just send you the bill, and they expect you to pay it.

Not to sound too negative here. I'm always able to pay my bills, but the businesses that provide us the services must be accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment