About TVmomma:

I created this blog a few years back when I used to watch television 14 hours a day. I was getting highly-opinionated with what I see on TV and I wanted to spare my husband from my rantings so I thought of blogging about them instead.

I have called TV as my amusement park -- right in my own home. But now, things have changed and my TV viewing has been limited. I still post on this blog but only when I felt so strongly about what I've seen, and when I have the time.

For reprint and for anything else, please leave a message on the comment area. Thank you.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Katherine Heigl

I saw Katherine Heigl on the movie The Ugly Truth last night. I love watching her, just watching her makes me feel good. She's a real rom-com girl.

Anyway, there's this trailer I've been seeing on TV with her on it. While it didn't register to me, what that new TV series is, she is shown with a stern look on her face. The role she's getting into seems like a CSI character. I thought, why is she getting into that kind of role? Is it job security? Like there is nothing promising for her staying on the chick-flick scene.

What I'm thinking is that once she gets into this kind of role, she couldn't turn back. It's a death sentence. I'm not saying she won't be successful taking on serious fictional roles, but it's like she's saying goodbye to those that she's become known for. And that's sad. Of course, only she knows what's good for her. It's a career move, it's a total shift from the way it was, but that's her choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment