About TVmomma:

I created this blog a few years back when I used to watch television 14 hours a day. I was getting highly-opinionated with what I see on TV and I wanted to spare my husband from my rantings so I thought of blogging about them instead.

I have called TV as my amusement park -- right in my own home. But now, things have changed and my TV viewing has been limited. I still post on this blog but only when I felt so strongly about what I've seen, and when I have the time.

For reprint and for anything else, please leave a message on the comment area. Thank you.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Back to Blogging

It has been more than a year since I posted here. This is like a forgotten blog because I still have it, although, I rarely visit it. I still get page views, mostly from the posts of song lyrics I did years ago. I'm no longer that mommy. My daughter is now in second grade. She has grown up, and we seldom watch TV together anymore, although I do watch TV all the time, still. Two years ago, she went to school, and I went to work full-time (from not working for six years). I've been working 40 hours a week since November 2013, and now, I'm realizing that I need a break. I can't work and work and not have time to do other things, things that I like. (To be honest, I don't like my job, but I stayed because I love the concept of having a job, and making money.)

Anyhow, I'm still watching a lot of TV. I'm really not on TV shows, but I watch a lot of movies, nowadays. I got HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax. I also subscribe to Netflix (stream). I also watch a lot of football, since it's football season. and that means happiness, happiness, happiness. I guess that through the years, TV has been a source of my entertainment, enlightenment, and education.

I'm cutting back on my hours working full-time, so I'm expecting to post more on this blog. I feel so blessed to be writing a post again, so thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm glad for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment